Culture Tour - Pangani
Along the coastline of the sparkling blue waters of the Indian Ocean lies the historic town of Pangani. Coral reefs and white sand beaches are some of the natural treasures which await discovery but equally fascinating is the rich culture and tradition which can be experienced with local people.
PANGANI OFFERS YOU:
- Guided walking tours of Pangani town passing through historical buildings which show the Arabic coastal influence.
- Visits to a former slave labor camps and slave market site.
- Excursions on a fishing boat with fisherman at work.
- River cruises through the vast coconut plantations of Pangani.
- Chance to snorkel on attractive coral where huge sea turtles roam